Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Bizarro Questions of Ryan S.

The Bizarro Questions of Ryan S.
On our trip to Harvard University we met with Ms. Donoghue’s old principal, Dr. Stephen Mahoney, who gave us a private tour of Harvard. I asked a bunch of questions, like, “Can you have a pet in the dorm?”, No. “How will they find out if you have a pet?”, Somebody reports it. “Do the dorm rooms have drop down ceilings?”, Interesting question.


I saw a campus police officer, and asked “How fast can your segway go?”, 25mph, when it was new, but the battery is old . “Could I outrun it?” Probably, but for a short while, you get tired it does not.


This is why I will probably not be allowed to attend Harvard University in the future. Well, that, and my tendency to make weird jungle noises during class when I’m supposed to be on task.

5 comments:

  1. Glad the jungle noises have stopped, but honestly there are plenty of people in college who probably do the same thing lol. BTW, when I went to college I also asked if I could bring a dog into the dorm- not that I would have been able to afford one as a broke college kid. The only acceptable pet were fish- not particularly interesting to me! Keep up the good work Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete