Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Comic Book Paradise!
By Nicholas Alicea

Newbury Comics, located in “The Garage” in Harvard Square, is haven for comic nerds or any curious human (and other species, as well) strolling by. Items in this store vary from: comics, action figures, cool pins, video games, movies, clothing, instruments etc. Once you step inside this store, you will think you’ve seen the light!!! (In a good way) One of my favorite parts of the store is the poster section, there are many variations of posters from “old school” to new, to comic books and tv shows. I will GUARANTEE, when you walk in this store, you will love it (if not... just get out!),

4 comments:

  1. Both of my kids used to hand out there!!
    Mr. Yip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Nick! I love "The Garage", I've been to Newbury Comics there several times, it's where I got my Batman belt. I also almost got a tattoo at Chameleon there. You've really made this location come to life in your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Nick! You really made this location come to life for your readers. I've been to "The Garage" several times, particularly Newbury Comics. It's where I got my Batman Belt (or should I say my Sam belt, since I am Batman). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the part where you said you saw the light in a good way lol its like a heaven for nerds

    ReplyDelete