Monday, October 26, 2015

First Trip of the Year

First Trip of the Year
by  Brendan McDonough
                    
Our new (yet to be named) travel writing group took a trip to the North End on October 6th. The North End is one of the most active, historic places in Boston. I say the North End is one of the most active places because there are a whole bunch of different shops, churches, and restaurants- mostly Italian. One of the famous shops there is Mike's Pastry.  When we were on the trip we went  to the Old North Church, as well.
Let’s talk about pizza! We went to over to Pizzeria Regina...the original location on Thacher Street. It is one of the best pizza places I have ever been to! Finally, after we had stuffed ourselves...we went back to the T for the ride home. The trip was awesome! I say this is one of the best trip because we got out into the city. It was fun for me because I was with my friends.

1 comment: